We offer everything you need to make insolvency compliance easier: not just IPS-compatible document packs, workflow diagrams, and checklists, but also detailed training webinars, and speedy responses to your queries. We can also carry out Compliance Reviews of your cases remotely or on site. We understand the frustration of incomplete and obsolete documents, so we work tirelessly to ensure that ours are updated and ready for use when new legislation and SIPs come into effect.
You can subscribe to one or more of our services so that you and your colleagues can access documents, training and support as and when you need it. Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
From just £1,000* per year you have access to the following:
- IPS-compatible document packs for England & Wales (ADM, BKY, CVA, CVL, IVA, MOR, MVL & WUC)
- Checklists for each pack
To get a taste, just email email@example.com and we will send you 4 free trial documents.
* Plus VAT. This is based on a firm with one appointment-taking IP. The fee increases by £250 (plus VAT) for each additional appointment-taker. For firms with more than 10 appointment-takers please contact us for a quotation.
* From 1 December 2016 new clients (and returning subscribers whose contract has lapsed) will be charged an additional membership fee of £500 plus VAT for the first year only.
Technical Support Membership offers you support by telephone or email to answer any insolvency questions you may have (subject to reasonable usage).
This facility enables you to draw upon the combined knowledge and experience of two leading insolvency professionals who between them have spent over 47 years in the industry in practices large and small.
To access this substantial resource, membership £1,000* per year per firm.
Our technical support clients also have access to our website Q & A: a selection of our previously answered queries.
* Plus VAT, reasonable usage applies
Firm-wide full access to our webinars covering:
- Insolvency CPD
- New Legislation
- Topical Issues
- Bite-sized Live Training Sessions
We offer bite-sized but frequent webinars and you and your staff are free to access the training online whenever and as often as you want. If you get stuck, we are available to answer queries by phone or email.
Annual membership from £250* plus VAT.