We offer everything you need to make insolvency compliance easier: not just IPS-compatible document packs, workflow diagrams, and checklists, but also detailed training webinars, and speedy responses to your queries. We can also carry out Compliance Reviews of your cases remotely or on site. We understand the frustration of incomplete and obsolete documents, so we work tirelessly to ensure that ours are updated and ready for use when new legislation and SIPs come into effect.
You can subscribe to one or more of our services so that you and your colleagues can access documents, training and support as and when you need it. Contact us by email: email@example.com.
From just £1,700* plus VAT per year you have access to the following:
- IPS-compatible document packs for England & Wales (ADM, BKY, CVA, CVL, IVA, MOR, MVL & WUC)
- Checklists for each pack
- We are in the process of introducing general folders which service all case types.
To get a taste, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you 4 free trial documents.
* This is based on a firm with one appointment-taking IP. The fee increases by £300 plus VAT for each additional appointment-taker. For firms with more than 10 appointment-takers please contact us for a quotation.
* This includes a £500 plus VAT membership fee which will not be charged for subsequent renewals.
Technical Support Membership offers you support by telephone or email to answer any insolvency questions you may have (subject to reasonable usage).
This facility enables you to draw upon the combined knowledge and experience of two leading insolvency professionals who between them have spent over 50 years in the industry in practices large and small.
Our technical support clients also have access to our website Q & A: a selection of our previously answered queries.
Fee is dependent on usage tier:
- a ‘standard user’ tier where we would not anticipate providing more than 6 hours’ support or responding to more than a maximum of 30 queries for £1,000 plus VAT per year or
- a ‘super user’ tier where we would not anticipate providing more than 10 hours’ support or responding to more than a maximum of 50 queries for £1,400 plus VAT per year.
Firm-wide full access to our webinars covering:
- Insolvency CPD
- New Legislation
- Topical Issues
- Bite-sized Live Training Sessions
We offer bite-sized but frequent webinars and you and your staff are free to access the training online whenever and as often as you want. If you get stuck, we are available to answer queries by phone or email.
Annual membership from £350* plus VAT.